Sam Horbury
Level 06
BA (Hons) Graphic Design
Leeds College of Art

OUGD 504 - Studio Brief 2

TASK: Find examples of websites and note initial ideas and reactions towards them. Think about the three considerations and whether it is successful, which are:
  • What is the purpose?
  • Who is the target audience?
  • What do the target audience need?
In order to find what are considered as the most effective and appropriate designs, I have used the website awwwards.com:



Here is what I have found and my answers to these three questions, along with my initials responses to the websites:




















The 5 that I have chosen to print off and take into the next session, the 5 that I consider to be the most effective and appropriate designs, are these:






No comments:

Post a Comment