Sam Horbury
Level 06
BA (Hons) Graphic Design
Leeds College of Art

Studio Brief - Design Process – Software Workshop Photoshop

These are all examples of Photo manipulation that I have gathered from Pinterest. They all use various techniques, often resulting in shapes and patterns.
















Although these use circles, I think that I could apply the same sort of technique to my own photographs and replace the circle for a triangle. This could produce very interesting designs that give a unique view of the college.

















This is my main inspiration for my designs. I love the way in which it has been made from various shapes in order to form an overall diamond. I could re-create my own version of this by making the diamond from triangles and then using it to edit my own photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment