Sam Horbury
Level 06
BA (Hons) Graphic Design
Leeds College of Art

Typogateux

Whilst thinking about typography as well as cake, I decided to produce cakes that resemble the letter blocks that you had when you were young. To do this, I first needed some reference point so that I knew how they should look. I gathered some images that I could use as a guide when creating my cakes.

Pinned Image
Pinned Image 

Pinned Image 


Pinned Image 


For the inside of the cake, I am going to use different colours to contrast to the plain appearance of the outside of the cake. This will also add to the child like quality of the cake.

Pinned Image 

I also looked into different ways people have made typography out of cake, and cake out of typography. 

Pinned Image 


 
My Final Cakes:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment